TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Customer, we wish to inform you of the General Conditions of Sale applicable to the “online” purchase that you will make on the website www.flyserviceeng.com/shop, in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by Legislative Decree Nr. 70 of 09/04/2003 (E-Commerce decree) and by Legislative Decree. Nr. 206 of 06/09/2005 (Consumer Code).
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE SELLER
FLY SERVICE ENGINEERING PI: 07527580968
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE CUSTOMER It is the natural person who, after completing the online purchase procedure, purchases a product on the site.
- INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCTS Information on the products is available on the website www.flyserviceeng.com./shop. This information is provided in accordance with articles 52 and 53 of the consumer code and is constantly updated. However, the complete absence of errors or omissions is not possible. The Seller reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions even after an order has been sent and also to change and update the information at any time.
- ONLINE CONTRACT AND ITS CONCLUSION By “online” sales contract we mean the contract concluded directly through the Customer’s access to the corresponding website at www.flyserviceeng.com/shop where, following the indicated procedures, the Customer sends a purchase order to the Seller. The Seller, having accepted the order, will send the Customer an e-mail to the address indicated by him, containing the details of the Customer himself, of the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs, and the address of shipment to which the goods will be sent. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail by the Seller, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the Customer will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the products available or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it to the customer service The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained in the order and to communicate promptly any corrections. The “online” Contract will be considered concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Seller in the place of the Seller’s headquarters. Where the order is not accepted, at the discretion of the Seller, the latter will notify the Customer in the same manner as above.
- SALE PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS All the sale prices of the products displayed are indicated on the website www.flyserrviceeng.com/shop for which they constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code, does not include VAT. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are indicated on the site and, subsequently, defined in the order confirmation e-mail referred to in the previous article. Where, in exceptional cases, there is a discrepancy between what is indicated on the site and the actual cost of the shipment, the Customer may renounce the order by sending an e-mail to the Seller as soon as possible and, in any case, no later than 24 hours from receipt of the e- Seller’s email.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT Each payment by the Customer can only be made by bank transfer.
- EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT AND METHOD OF DELIVERY The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods beyond 30 working days from the sending of the e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order to the Customer, except in the event that the delivery is delayed for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Seller. Delivery times will never exceed those provided for by the current legislation provided by Legislative Decree. 70 of 2003 and 206 of 2005. The date of delivery means the valid date of the first attempt, by the courier, to deliver the goods to the address (to be understood as the main entrance to the building and not that of access to the private home), even if the attempt is unsuccessful due to the absence of the recipient or refusal of the goods. The products purchased on the site will be delivered to the residence indicated by the customer. The Customer has the right to request delivery of the products to a different natural person whose residence or domicile is in Italy in the order. At the time of delivery, the presence of the customer or his representative must be present at the address of the recipient indicated in the order. The customer is required to check the number of packages delivered.
- LIABILITY The Seller is free of any responsibility for loss or damage of the goods from the moment in which the same is delivered without reservation to the carrier for transport. The Customer, therefore, from the moment in which he receives the damaged goods or requests their return to the carrier, has direct and exclusive action against the carrier itself.
9. BUYER’S OBLIGATIONS The Customer undertakes, once the “online” purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep these general conditions, which, moreover, he will have already viewed and accepted before purchasing, as well as the specifications of the product being purchased, and this in order to fully satisfy the condition provided for by Legislative Decree 70/2003 (E-Commerce) and Legislative Decree. 206/2005 (Consumer Code). It is forbidden for the purchaser to enter false and / or invented and / or fictional data in the registration procedure necessary to activate the procedure for the execution of this contract and the related further communications for him; the personal data and the e-mail address must be exclusively their real personal data and not those of third parties, or of fantasy. It is expressly forbidden to make double registrations corresponding to a single person or to enter data of third parties. The Seller reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers. The Customer indemnifies the Seller and its possible assignors and assignees from any liability deriving from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors relating to the data provided by the Customer, since the Customer himself is solely responsible for the correct insertion.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL The customer who for any reason is not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty within 14 days from the day of receipt of the goods. The consumer cannot exercise this right of withdrawal for contracts for the purchase of sealed products, which have been opened by the same. The Seller allows the Customer to exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the peremptory term of 14 days from the delivery of the goods. The return of the goods does not exempt the Customer from sending the communication referred to in this article within the aforementioned terms. The customer can return the goods and request a refund, but cannot request the replacement of the item being returned. All costs of returning the products are expressly charged to the Customer, who will forward them to the Seller’s headquarters within 10 working days from the authorization. It is understood that the transport risks for the return of the items are fully borne by the Customer. All products must be received in the same conditions as they were received, with their original or equivalent packaging intact. Inside, the attached documentation must be that originally supplied with the product itself, without any lack. The Seller will accept the returned goods reserving the right to ascertain that the products have been returned in their original state and with their packaging intact. It is advisable to cover the original packaging of the product with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and also protects it from writing or special labels. Only in this case will the full amount paid by the consumer be forwarded within the terms of the law. Upon receipt of the returns, the Seller will verify compliance with the above procedure and timely compliance with all the conditions of the case. As soon as it is able to confirm that the conditions have been met, the Seller will send the Customer an e-mail message confirming the acceptance of the return and the start of the refund procedure so that the Customer receives the refund. of the amount paid for returns within the following thirty (30) days, regardless of the payment method previously adopted by the Customer. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer will always be made exclusively in favor of the Customer who made the payment. In the event that the above conditions have not been respected, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid to the Seller; however, the Customer will have the right, at their own risk and expense, to have the item returned, it being understood that if the Customer does not ask to have the item back, the Seller will have the right to retain it together with the amount received in relation to the transaction. 11. WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS The Seller guarantees the goods supplied new and free from defects in materials and manufacturing. The warranty is provided for a period of 24 months from delivery and covers any original non-conformities that may arise in the aforementioned period. If the Customer, in the aforementioned period, believes that an original non-conformity has occurred, he must notify the customer service by describing this non-conformity and reporting the date of receipt of the goods and the order number issued at the time by the Seller. The Seller, on a case by case basis, will determine the applicability or otherwise of the guarantee by informing the Customer. The Customer maintains all legal rights provided for in terms of guaranteeing consumer goods purchased by consumers unaltered.
12. PRIVACY By filling in the personal data sheet in the registration procedure necessary to activate the process for the execution of this contract and the related further communications, the Customer authorizes the Seller or subjects authorized by the same to communicate the non-sensitive personal data (residence, telephone number) to the shippers used for the delivery of the purchased goods in order to allow the procedures necessary for their delivery, as well as to send information communications strictly relating to products and services provided by the website www.flyserviceeng.com
13. JURISDICTION AND COMPETENT COURT Any dispute relating to the interpretation, application, execution and violation of the purchase contracts stipulated “online” through the website www.flyserviceeng.coom / shop is subject to Italian jurisdiction (these general conditions are reported , although not expressly provided therein, in conjunction with the legislative decree n.70 of 2003 and Legislative Decree 206 of the 2005 Consumer Code). For any dispute between the parties regarding these general conditions and the “on-line” contract, the mandatory territorial jurisdiction will be that of the Customer’s Court, if resident in Italy, or that of Milan if resident abroad. These general conditions of sale can be updated or modified at any time by Fly Service Engineering which will communicate it through its website. ………………………………………….. ………………………………………….. ………………………………………….. ………………………. Services and delivery methods The shipping costs amount to € 8 including VAT throughout the Italian territory, excluding Sicily, Sardinia and Calabria, for which the amount is € 15 including VAT. The courier used will be TNT. Delivery is expected within the following 3-4 working days from order confirmation, (preparation time 24-48 hours, shipping time 24-48 hours), except in the event that delivery is delayed for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Seller. Tips for a good reception of your order To ensure a service that is as precise and efficient as possible, we recommend that you: – indicate an address for delivery in which the presence is ensured for collection in working hours; – fill in the shipping address in the as complete and correct as possible; – enter a telephone number at the time of registration; – check the integrity of the package upon receipt and, in case of problems or doubts, accept it with reserve. In the event of incorrect deliveries or even products damaged by transport, promptly report this to customer service.